PLACEMENT SALARIES IN 2019
Lead Front End Developer up to £110,000
Senior Front End Developer up to £90,000
Mid-level Front End Developer up to £75,000
Normally 2 ½ - 4 years working with either React.js, Vue.js or Angular2+.
Junior Front End Developer up to £50,000
2 years working with either React.js, Vue.js or Angular2+.
BENEFITS (in addition to standard benefits)
- Remote working -candidates will often prioritise a role that offers remote working.
- Paid leave to attend conferences & Meet-Ups.
- Relocation packages – for candidates relocating across the UK or overseas.
- Shares/stocks in the company particularly common in start-ups.
- Free food on-site, or ordered in meals such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats etc.
- Unlimited annual leave
- Private health insurance
- Season ticket loans – commonly offered in London.
- Personal development and training courses e.g. flying candidates out to attend training in different sites across the world.
- Free technology e.g. MacBook, Laptops, Company Phones etc
WORKING EXPECTATIONS & CULTURE
- Flat line structure – candidates are increasingly asking about company structure and ability to progress within an organisation.
- Mutual trust / flexible work times, trust in getting the work done and meeting deadlines without micro-management.
- Budgets for personal development – companies are actively increasing spending on training facilities/programmes.
- Extended parental leave for both parents (not gender exclusive).
- Having clear company values that employees must uphold & "being heard".