Senior Kotlin/Java Engineer
Salary: Up to £130,000
Fin-Tech / Tech For Good
We're looking for Senior/Staff/Principal level Kotlin Developers to help build out an entirely greenfield project for a rapidly growing FinTech we are working with.
For many years, those who have relocate in order to provide an income for their family, have been going through long winded process and facing high costs when transfering money across borders. This business created a platform which has seen to be a revolution across under-developed parts of the world. The platform allows immigrants to transfer money easily, instantly and at a very low cost.
They are backed by top VCs and taking the industry by storm, which has led them onto their next mission.
They are now expanding the business and have an exciting greenfield project to build out a new product to offer to their users, an all in one platform where you can pay all of your bills internationally.
We need your expertise to be a key pillar in the development of this greenfield project and take it into production.
As a Senior Kotlin Engineer, you will need to bring:
- 5+ years building backend systems in Kotlin and/or Java.
- Experience working with PostgreSQL.
- Experience working with AWS.
- Experience working on real-time systems, preferably within a payments system.
- Experience building products/systems from scratch - this is important.
As a Senior Kotlin Engineer, you will be:
- Building out an entirely greenfield product (payments)
- Taking ownership of features and products within their new product
- Building performant, resilient, data centric flows
- Working closely with the product team in order to gather requirements
Please note: We are keen to speak with both Kotlin and Java developers for this position, you must have the relevant experience mentioned above, especially being involved in building a greenfield product/system.
This role does not offer Visa Sponsorship.
Please apply to this advert or contact me on email@example.com