Staff Java/Kotlin Engineer - Decentralised banking - REMOTE IN EUROPE - £140K🌎
Are you keen to get a foot in the door within fin-tech or looking to use your skills to contribute towards something genuinely worthwhile?
We have started working with this amazing start-up whose product is aimed towards people emigrating from less wealthy countries, who may not have access to digital banking but still have the priority to send funds back home, avoiding those much-dreaded exchange rates.
Together we are on the hunt for an engineer at staff level to come and play a decisive role in growing out the future and technical road-map as we move into a range of exciting projects planned for 2024
As a Staff Java/Kotlin Engineer you can expect to:
- Contribute the highest quality code and be the businesses software champion
- Define & developer the products wider architecture/road map
- Work closely with Product, Customer support and operations teams
- Build and support the main revenue pillar for the organisation
- Produce resilient data flows with a large focus on performance
- Work across multiple teams offering technical expertise
In order to be considered for the role of Staff Java/Kotlin Engineer you must have
- Over 7 years commercial experience as a Software Engineer
- Hands-on experience growing and building product based start-ups
- Strong working background with Java or Kotlin
- Proven record of being the technical mastermind within other organisations
- Understanding and exposure to working with Non-relational databases (PostgreSQL etc)
- Previous exposure to working with modern cloud tools (AWS, GCP or Azure)
Is this the chance you have been looking for to keep hand's on with the latest tech whilst still aiming to improve the lives of others?
APPLY ASAP TO AVOID MISSING OUT!