💰 £70,000 - £90,000 + equity + benefits.
📍 Fully remote working anywhere in the UK (London based office for those who like hybrid)
A mobile banking app is seeking a Software Engineer to join them on their tech-for-good mission to make sending money accessible for all. They already have several 100,000s of customers and are backed by some world-leading VCs!
As the Software Engineer, you will collaborate with various teams in the 200 employee scale-up including Product and Operations. Bonus points if you have experience working for a FinTech scale-up yourself!
This Software Engineer opportunity will be a strong fit for you if you have:
- Been one of the main drivers in your software development team delivering high quality projects (across any programming language, preferably JVM)
- A strong Computer Science academic background from a top UK university
- Passionate for the use of the most modern technologies and development practices (BDD/TDD)
- BONUS points if you show signs of organic career progression, growth and promotion history across your career📈
- Experience implementing & integrating with 3rd party APIs.
You can come from any programming background. In this position you will be working in Kotlin on the backend. Training provided if you have never used this commercially before.
💻 Tech stack: Kotlin, microservices architecture, 3rd party APIs, Docker, Kubernetes, Agile, TDD, BDD
No previous experience in the financial sector is required however any experience working in an early stage start-up and tech forward, faced-paced environment is exactly what they are looking for. Strong communication skills are also essential as they encourage you to take ownership of your code and work with multiple stakeholders.
- Fully remote working in Europe
- Base salary + Equity
Exciting times await, and Understanding Recruitment is thrilled to present this outstanding job opportunity. Apply now for more information!