Senior Software Engineer (C#/Multithreading/Low-Latency)
💰 Competitive Salary:£130,000 - £140,000 + Benefits
📍 Fully remote in the UK. You must already be based in the UK.
A UK-born and leading sports betting company that is embarking on an exciting new venture building out a greenfield team are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Software Engineer with expertise in C# and .Net to join their fully remote UK team.
They are looking for a skilled Senior Software Engineer (C#/Multithreading/Low-Latency) to play a pivotal role in their cutting-edge multithreading project dealing with millions of real-time threads per second. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the development of groundbreaking technologies within the sports betting domain, while enjoying the flexibility of a fully remote work environment.
What will your day-to-day look like?
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of complex multithreading solutions using C#, .Net technologies, low latency, concurrency and high-throughput.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams built up of Software Engineers, DevOps Engineers, Data Scientists, QA Engineers and Product Owners.
- Contribute to the architecture and technical direction of the project.
- Work on challenging and deeply complex smart algorithms.
You'll be a great fit for this Senior Software Engineer (C#/Multithreading/Low-Latency) opportunity if you have:
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer with a focus on C# and .Net development.
- Strong background in multithreading and concurrent programming at a minute level, synchronous programming
- Experience in sports betting or gaming industry is a plus.
- Experience building highly-scalable systems.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills in a remote work environment.
Apply now for this exciting Senior Software Engineer (C#/Multithreading/Low-Latency) position! ⚽⚾🏈⛳
Note: This is a fully remote UK position. Candidates must be based in the UK and have full working eligibility to work in the UK. Unfortunately, no sponsorship is available to be provided to candidates at this time.