Have you worked on highly transactional, high throughput systems at the forefront of technology and new products?
Do you enjoy the flexibility of working from home 5 days a week?
Senior Software Engineer - Sports Data
Salary: up to £140,000
Location: FULLY REMOTE in the UK
We are thrilled to continue our partnership with the official partner for all things data and technology, powering the worldwide ecosystem that connects sports, finance, betting and the media. Already partnered with over 500 sports organisations around the world, from the NFL and NBA to the Premier League, they are now on the hunt for an innovative Senior Software Engineer.
Experience required as a Senior Software Engineer:
- Background in quant, financial modelling, risk modelling
- Working in fast-paced, pioneering environments
- Deep understanding of mathematics and system design
- Building highly-scalable, high throughput, low latency systems
- Extensive experience with multithreading day-to-day, synchronous programming
- Have worked with concurrency at the minute level, processing millions of requests per second with millions of users
- Tech stack: C#, .Net, AWS, TDD
They have just built up an Advanced Risk team so you will be joining a brand-new team working with cutting-edge technologies. This team is formed of the best developers out there, so you will:
- Have a growth mindset with a desire to learn
- Want to make an impact
- Think outside the box and go against the status quo
- Spearheaded new development and improved optimisation
- Have led projects such as feature launches and implementations
If you are trailblazer for building highly scalable low latency systems and are keen to take on your next challenge, apply now to be a Senior Software Engineer!
Please note: Due to compliancy reasons, we will only be able to consider applications based in and eligible to work in the UK.