Senior .NET Developer
As a Senior .NET Developer do you want to work with the latest technologies to develop Microservices architecture working on highly scalable multithreaded applications?
Do you love sports and want to work for a company that provides real-time data on a global scale to their partners?
A multi-national sports data provider who works across a variety of global sports are looking for Senior Software Engineers to join a new team they are building out!
They are looking for disruptive and passionate engineers who will pioneer a new culture and love out-of-the-box thinking.
The role will involve solving highly technical challenges and you will work on some extremely interesting projects utilising real-time data to serve a global customer base alongside highly transactional systems and high-level API development.
Your role would consist of:
- Developing complex, real-time systems on a highly transactional scale
- Solving problems that external customers face
- Working with live data and highly distributed systems
- Ensure that the code produced is to the highest standard, is tested and maintained.
They would love you to have the following technical background:
- Extensive knowledge of modern .NET
- Experience with multi-threading
- Concurrent & asynchronous programming
- Cloud experience - you will be using AWS but they are open to other Public Clouds too
- Highly scalable Microservices & API Development
They would love if you have experience with:
- DevOps (CI/CD or Kubernetes)
- Development of complex, real-time distributed systems
Salary up to £140,000 + benefits
They are conducting fully remote interviews.
If you are interested please apply. You must be located in the UK or Estonia in order to apply.
Contact Danielle Blake on 01727 228072
or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information