Role: Lead Python Developer
Location: Oxford / remote
Salary: £90k + significant bonus
About: Our client is a BioTech company based in Oxford. Their platform offers real time data study of all things biotech. Their data is used throughout scientific research, whether in university, government or industrial research groups, to help biologists solve a range of questions.
Outside scientific explorers, DNA/RNA evidence can be used to support 'real life' decision making, whether that is in healthcare, industrial or other environments. Some of these sectors are regulated, such as in healthcare and food safety.
What we're looking for:
- A senior python engineer with 5-6+ years of experience with Python, Django, Flask, FastAPI
- Experience with managing / leading an engineering team in current role
- Knowledge of SQl and AWS is required
- Experience working in an agile software development environment
- Master's degree in Computer science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent
What we can offer:
A competitive salary and a generous bonus scheme
Private healthcare and medical insurance
Apply now for immediate consideration for this excellent Python Developer opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this Python Developer vacancy.