Senior Frontend Developer
Up to £75k
At our company, we are at the forefront of combining distributed computing, simulation, and machine learning to revolutionize city transport networks. Our cutting-edge technology enables us to create mirror worlds that accurately predict the flows of people, goods, and vehicles in real-time. We empower both individuals and autonomous agents to anticipate the future dynamics of their environment and make informed decisions accordingly.
Using this groundbreaking technology, we have developed an autonomous fleet scheduling and dispatch system that has gained recognition and adoption by some of the largest public transport operators in Europe. Now, we are seeking a talented frontend developer to help us expand the reach of our innovative system to more clients.
As part of our fast-growing and diverse team, you will join a group of urban modelling experts, software engineers, and data scientists who are driven by a shared desire to improve the world around us. We are passionate about bringing impactful and unique solutions to the market and fostering a rewarding and enjoyable working environment. Our culture is built on mutual respect, a commitment to customer satisfaction, and a passion for innovation. We value independent thinking, hard work, and honesty.
As a Frontend Developer, your mission will be to contribute to the development of exceptional software that users will love interacting with on a daily basis. You will play a crucial role in enabling staff and managers to achieve business transformation through automation, freeing up more time for higher-value activities such as system planning and design.
- Lead the software design, implementation, and testing for the front-end components of our autonomous fleet scheduling and dispatch system.
- Collaborate in a fast-paced, iterative development process on a dynamic product that is constantly evolving.
- Using React and working with RESTful interfaces and an understanding of API design
- Participate in all stages of development, from initial feature conception to new version release and testing with customers.
- Have the freedom to select the most appropriate tools and technologies to accomplish the job, influencing the long-term strategy for product engineering and the future of our frontend tech stack.
- Work within a cross-functional team, sharing responsibility for software development, integration, and deployment processes to ensure the quality and reliability of the product.
If this is of interest, please don't hesitate to apply. Hybrid working with 2 days in the London office.
Understanding Recruitment is passionate about equity, diversity, and inclusion.
We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply for vacancies with us.
We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics.