Senior Backend Engineer - Node (New York only)
About the job
🚀 Join a Revolutionary Team, re-shaping the Sales Scene 🚀
Senior Backend Engineer (Node.js, Typescript)
***Hybrid - New York Metropolitan Area, NY***
**Salary: $160,000-$230,000 depending on YOE and performance in interview process**
Are you ready to change the game for field sales professionals in the U.S.? This company is on a mission to create an AI Coach that will revolutionize the industry! Picture this: top sales reps earning more than trading-firm analysts, and financial freedom within reach for every sales professional. Intrigued? Keep reading!
🤝 Who They Are:
They are a cutting-edge technology company building an AI Coach for field sales. With a history of success, they've already helped over 100,000 sales reps through their previous sales tool. The team is a powerhouse, boasting talent from top-tier organizations.
⚠️ A Challenge Awaits:
This company is attempting something that has never been done before. But they're already on the path to success and have a top-secret master plan. It won't be easy, but if you're up for the challenge, let's talk!
🔧 The Role as a Senior Backend Engineer:
You'll work on exciting AI features while ensuring their recording pipeline is flawless. They rely on large language models to provide proactive feedback to sales reps, and your contributions will be vital to making this vision a reality.
* Get hands-on with rapid, fail-fast experiments using large language models to move towards deploying a world-class AI.
* Turn successful proofs of concept into reliable, fast, and modular systems for production.
* Enhance the reliability and security of their recording transcription and data pipeline.
* Create flexible, composable integrations and APIs to embed their technology in user workflows, strengthen partnerships, and expand our business reach.
* Expertise in Node and Typescript. You MUST have used Node on the backend significantly to be considered for this role.
* At least 4+ years of Developer Experience.
* You MUST have had some start-up experience if you have worked at larger companies.
💡 Nice to Haves:
* Experience with natural language processing and large language models
* Master's in Computer Science
* Generous vacation.
* Comprehensive (100% cover) medical, dental, and vision insurance.
* Hybrid working schedule
At this company, they embrace a unique work culture. As a small but mighty team, every teammate's contribution matters. Their values shape who they are:
* Be Humble: In a culture of humility, they celebrate those who admit ignorance and ask questions.
* Believe in Growth: Focus on continuous improvement, for yourself and others.
* Act Daringly: Dare to dream, think, and execute at a level that pushes boundaries.
* Serve Individuals: Help sales reps succeed.
* Don't Be Elitist: Respect and inclusivity are paramount.
Ready to be part of this groundbreaking team? Join them on this exciting journey towards empowering field sales professionals!
Sounds good? Apply today!
To apply: Please click on the 'Easy Apply' button or email email@example.com