Are you a Rust Engineer passionate about building a decentralised future? We are partnered with a start-up who are focused on advancing web3, and you will work specifically on an indexing protocol for querying networks like Ethereum. Developers build and publish open APIs that applications can query, ensuring open data is always available and easy to access.
As a Rust Engineer, you utilise your deep understanding of Rust, open-source software and infrastructure and database experience.
Responsibilities for this Rust Engineer role include:
- Writing code in Rust
- Designing and implementing high priority improvements
- Participating in design meetings with external core development teams
- Analysing requirements and developing solutions for new issues, and translating them into features
Some of the key requirements for this Rust Engineer role include:
- Strong experience and understanding of Rust
- Open source software development processes
- Software design patterns, and how to build reusable and extensible components
- Understanding of blockchain technology
- Experience with Typescript
If you are an experienced Rust Engineer who is excited to contribute to the advancement of web3 and work with cutting-edge blockchain technologies, APPLY NOW!