Rust Engineer - Distributed systems
Salary up to $250,000 (based on experience) + Benefits
As a Senior Rust Engineer, you'll be working on building and improving the world's fastest-growing ZK multi-chain message protocol, with a focus on distributed systems and collaborative protocols in Rust. You'll be responsible for implementing new features, improving performance, and building the foundation for our distributed proving architecture.
You'll also have the opportunity to contribute to our documentation and blog, support the online community, and attend in-person and virtual events.
We are looking for proven work experience in Rust engineering with strong cryptography/ZK experience and or interest.
What we're hoping for:
- Commercial experience building applications in Rust
- Solid understanding of distributed systems principles - at a core level
- Experience of Divide/ Conquer concepts (e.g., MapReduce)
- Database experience in maybe MongoDB or MariaDB or similar
- Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and Blockchain
- Understanding of building distributed large scale software systems and applications.
- Implementing DHTs, consensus (Raft/PAXOS) and/or blockchain-based protocols (preferred)
- A basic core understanding of cryptographic principles and practices (signatures, SNARKs, etc)
We value integrity, respect, inclusion, and collaboration, and strive to create the happiest and friendliest team possible. We offer generous benefits and facilitate full team meetups at least twice a year.
Apply for immediate consideration for this excellent Rust Engineer opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this Rust Engineer vacancy.