We are partnered with a Layer-2 protocol who are using zero-knowledge proof to scale Ethereum. They are seeking a Research Engineer with a strong background in Computer Science and Mathematics to work across their complex system.
In this role, the Research Engineer will:
- Work with research scientists, engineers, engineering managers and the academic community to bring top-class research pieces into deployment.
- Be encouraged to read and write papers, while applying scientific and engineering principles to develop products, technologies, and processes.
For this Research Engineer role, the experience/qualifications required include:
- Research related to cryptography, performance (eg distributed systems), security and verification.
- Production of deployed code
- Using scientific and engineering principles to develop complex products
- A Masters or PhD in Computer Science or related discipline is preferred
This is a fully-remote Research Engineer role!
If you are looking for a Research Engineer role and want to work with a pioneering zero-knowledge company, APPLY NOW!