Solidity Engineer (Remote EU)
Join us as a Solidity Engineer and Shape the Future of DeFi
Up to $160K + Equity
Are you an experienced Solidity Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact in the rapidly growing world of decentralized finance (DeFi)?
We're partnered with a team developing a comprehensive suite of composable margin-based products. As a Solidity Engineer here, you will play a pivotal role in revolutionizing leveraged trading and market making, making it accessible to everyone, not just institutions.
The team is truly at the forefront of innovation in DeFi. We have just closed an almost $5M seed round, led by top traditional and crypto-specialist venture investors who share our vision of unlocking the potential of leveraged trading and market making. Our product is a capital-efficient DeFi protocol for leverage trading cryptocurrencies, foreign exchange, and commodities.
Responsibilities of Solidity Engineer:
You will be an integral part of our core team, working closely with the co-founders, designers, and other stakeholders to bring our vision to life. You will:
- Delve deep into the derivatives landscape, continuously updating your knowledge of the latest product and technical innovations.
- Design and develop product architectures that strike a balance between flexibility and speed.
- Implement, test, and maintain high-quality code to ensure the delivery of robust, scalable, and maintainable software.
- Drive the integration of smart contract technologies into the product stack and contribute to the development of smart contract best practices.
To do well in this Solidity Engineer role, we expect you to have:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in overall software development, with a strong focus on prototyping and new product development.
- Strong demonstrable expertise in Solidity
- Proven experience in designing and implementing scalable and maintainable software architectures.
- Comfort with a little organised chaos and the ability to make progress independently.
- A passion for staying up-to-date with emerging technologies, trends, and best practices in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.
Benefits for Solidity Engineer:
We believe in providing a supportive and rewarding work environment. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Competitive salary commensurate with your experience and expertise.
- Remote working environment.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Cash for your home office setup.
- Paid travel to business conferences and company off-sites.
Apply now for immediate consideration for this excellent Founding Solidity Engineer opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this Founding Solidity Engineer vacancy.