Remote Rust Engineer
Salary up to £135,000 + Share options
Join a dynamic team solving complex problems with highly dynamic Ai enhanced data sets. We are looking for a high-performance focussed Rust Engineer to help build a unique mainline database using Apache Arrow.
We're looking for someone with over 8 years of overall software development experience, you should have a solid understanding of database design and a passion for both Julia's ease of use and elegance and Rust's speed and safety. Having commercial Rust experience is key for us as we need Engineers who bring this up from the ground.
You as the Rust Engineer should be:
- Skilled in solving business problems through coding and collaborating with customers to design products
- An experienced polyglot developer, capable of coding in multiple programming languages (including Rust)
- Strong SQL proficiency, including data transformation expertise
- Adept at working with Linux and demonstrated Linux Networking skills
- Building and managing cloud software solutions on AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Interested in working in Ai centric environments
As a self-starter and exceptional problem-solver in code, you thrive in a fast-paced environment and love to ship working Rust software regularly. And, with the ability to work from anywhere in the EU as long as you have a strong Internet connection and the right to work there, the possibilities are endless.
Be a part of a positive developer experience and be part of a profitable and stable company with strong funding. Apply now to join our vibrant Rust team!
Apply for immediate consideration for this excellent Rust Engineer opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this Rust Engineer vacancy.