Location: London / hybrid
Salary: Up to £85,000 + equity
About: My client is actively seeking an experienced full-stack engineer to join our client who's focus is to build a software that allows electricity to be shifted around in a distributed way, for example like charging Electric Vehicles when it is cheapest and save carbon missions. They also have an app which they give to their customers to use and that way they get notified of the cheapest times to charge and they also receive cash back.
The company has recently received a funding of £1.3 million and are looking to grow their London team really quickly.
What we're looking for:
- 4-5+ years' experience working with Python, React, Docker, Typescript and GCP
- Professional experience with automated testing and maintaining large codebases in Python
- Experience working in an agile software development environment
- Master's degree in Computer science, Engineering, Mathematics or something equivalent
- Excited about the idea of working for a Tech for good / Greentech / Energy startup
What we can offer our Python Developer:
- A rewarding career within a start-up with equity options
- Competitive salary plus equity
Apply now for immediate consideration for this excellent Full-stack Engineer opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this Python Developer vacancy.