Product Manager / Blockchain / £100k-120k / Generous Equity
Do you want to help answer one of the biggest questions marks in the modular blockchain?
I'm working with a London-based startup that is addressing block builder dominance and searcher dependence on Ethereum. They are creating a non-custodial wallet backend and multi-chain layer to offer users a native, chain-abstracted experience.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the product meets the needs of its users and achieves the business goals.
The team usually spends 4 days a week in their London office but are reasonable if you have a big project or need to be somewhere else.
What the Product Manager will be doing:
- Develop product strategies, roadmaps, and success metrics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Manage the product development process from ideation to launch.
- Make effective product trade-off decisions.
- Engage with key industry players, partners, and clients.
- Monitor and analyse product performance.
What the Product Manager will bring:
- Demonstrable experience, understanding and passion as a crypto native.
- Knowledge of smart contracts, consensus mechanisms, tokenomics and different blockchains.
- Solid experience as a product manager having owned and developed crypto products.
- Experience from a technical crypto or blockchain subsector, such as Defi, L1, L2 or smart contract protocols.
- Bonus points for experience with the MEV space.
Package includes £100-120k salary paid B2B, equity allocation, flex start times, small flat team with no red tape.