PhD Java Engineer
Salary: Up to £150,000
We are working with an exciting business who are looking for a PhD Java Engineer to join the team to help them revolutionize an entire industry with technology being at the heart of everything they do.
Their mission is to be the industry leading sustainable lifesytle platform for businesses whilst also offering a leading platform directly to customers themselves to have a direct impact on the world.
The key attribute, innovation. They want engineers to bring fresh ideas to the business to help them get to the next level.
As a PhD Java Engineer, you will be:
- Building real time, highly distributed systems with a focus on performance and concurrency.
- Working with Java 17/19, Microservices, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes and adopting the best technologies for the best results. They are also designing and building their own frameworks and tools, as well as building their own database from scratch.
- Writing clean, readable and scalable code in an agile environment.
- Working within a passionate and innovative team, they need creative minds who want to design and develop systems from scratch and bring new ideas to the table to keep breaking barriers.
Requirements for a PhD Java Developer
- A minumum of a PhD in Computer Science
- Deep knowledge in Advanced Computer Science, Algorithms, Graph Theory, Interval Graphs and Compiler Theory.
- Innovtive mindset, we need engineers who are deep thinkers who can think of concepts from scratch and bring them to reality
If you are a PhD Java Developer looking for your next move into a true technology house, please apply to this advert or contact me directly to find out more!