Software Engineer - Sports financial spreading - St Albans (Hybrid) - £90,000
We are currently working in partnership with this amazing business that has been leading the sports-spreading betting space for over 20 years and after consistent success are on a mission to organically increase their presence across Europe.
Since 1999 this organisation has consistently been the market leader and has received multiple rewards for its Sports Spread betting and CFD trading platform, together we are on the hunt for the next generation of engineers as they embark on the journey of expansion.
As a Software Engineer, you can expect to:
- Work across a diverse tech stack including back and front-end technologies
- Large focus on producing high-quality code using C#/.Net frameworks
- Get hands-on with system design
- Product complex multithreaded applications at scale
To be considered for the role of Software Engineer you must:
- Have over 3 years experience as a Software Engineer
- Strong background in multi-threading and asynchronous programming
- Degree in Computer Science or maths from a recognised university
- Previous exposure to C#/.Net, Typescript & Kubernetes
Alongside extensive technological exposure, you will also be entitled to a performance based bonus of up to 30%, private medical and much much more.
Is this the chance you have been looking for to join a consistently expanding business and become their champion coder as they embark on their journey into Europe?
Apply ASAP to find out more!