Do you want to work for a growing real estate business working across their Digital and Product Development team?
Want to learn from highly experienced developers designing new Product systems and architectural design?
A leading real estate business based in West London are on the lookout for a .NET Developer. You will be joining a growing team of multi-disciplinary individuals working alongside Developers, Product Owners and Architects.
You will take ownership of new and existing features and functional areas and oversee products through development providing guidance to team members, performing code reviews and working with product owners to ensure successful outcomes.
Your role as a .NET Developer is as follows:
- Developing new, exciting bespoke applications
- Participate in the technology upgrade strategy into the latest Microsoft stack
- Impart knowledge of best practices across team
- Involved in technical design and architectural decisions
They would like the .NET Developer to have the following background:
- Extensive experience with C#, .NET Core
- Experience with MVC
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with Rest APIs
- Understanding of architectural patterns - Microservices
They would love if the .NET Developer also has the following background:
- Ideally experience with message queuing
Salary up to £60,000 + benefits
Hybrid working with offices in London.
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Danielle Blake on 01727 228072 or email@example.com for more information
Understanding Recruitment is passionate about equity, diversity and inclusion.
We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply for vacancies with us.
We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics.