Lead Rust Engineer - Cybersecurity
Up to £130K
Fully remote (Must be located in Europe, UK, USA)
We are seeking an experienced Lead Rust Engineer to take the project lead in designing and developing our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product offerings (No management needed). Our company provides innovative cloud protection, detection, and preventive solutions for cloud-based, container-native, and on-premises environments. Our Rust Engineers use advanced cybersecurity methods to find vulnerabilities, detect anomalies, and thwart attacks across various platforms.
What we're looking for in our Lead Rust Engineer:
- 5+ years of experience with cloud computing solutions such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Bonus points for knowledge of the cybersecurity domain.
- 3+ years of experience in project management for delivering high-quality products on time.
- Proven professional development experience with Rust and its ecosystem.
- Experience in working across the complete product stack.
- Solid understanding of software design principles, concurrency, synchronization, memory management, data structures, algorithms, etc.
- Experience in working with microservices architectures & cloud-native services.
As the Lead Rust Engineer, you will be responsible for leading and heavily contributing to our product's backend design and development with a focus on Rust. You will also work closely with the Product teams to continuously enhance the security posture of our services.
If you have a passion for Rust (most of us do) and experience leading to deliver high-quality products, we want to hear from you!
Apply now for immediate consideration for this outstanding Lead Rust Engineer opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is an employment agency for this Lead Rust Engineer vacancy.