🤖Lead Software Engineer🤖 - 🏡Energy as a service🏡 - REMOTE (anywhere in the U.K)
With the modern world being ever more conscious of helping the environment whilst battling ever-rising energy and interest costs, wouldn't it be great to be part of a group whose goal are simply to help everyday people switch to a more green lifestyle whilst keeping everything cost-effective with the use of cutting-edge technology?
We are very excited to be partnering with this awesome start-up for the 2nd year running, driving the next wave of recruitment for 2024. Together we are on the lookout for engineers at Lead level to come and spearhead various revolutionary projects lined up for the year ahead.
As a Lead Java Engineer you can expect to:
- Architect/build complex data processing platforms capable of digesting various streams.
- Help define strategy and technical road map
- Run workshops with other engineers to define best practices.
- Produce high-level code utilsing the best tooling and ways of working.
- Build complex multi-threaded applications
- Help mentor and develop more Jnr engineers
To be a strong match for the position of Lead Java Engineer you must have:
- Strong background/track (7+ years) as a Software Engineer
- Great hands-on skills working with Core Java
- Previous exposure to building low-latent platforms.
- Hands-on exposure to working with large multi-threaded applications
- Track record of improving efficiency/latency of multiple platforms
- Exposure to working with cloud technologies
As well as all the above you can expect to perfect your skills working with modern tooling such as AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and a whole lot more. This client also adopts a very flat hierarchy with the view to boost input from all involved at all levels.
Is this the opportunity you have been looking for to step out of the corporate life of banking/finance and use your engineering expertise to contribute towards a worthwhile product whilst still keeping tech at the forefront of everything?
Is this you? If so, then please apply or get in touch with me ASAP before missing out!