Junior Full Stack Developer
💰 Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
📍 Location: 5 days p/week onsite in brand new City of London office.
Are you a newly experienced Junior Full Stack Developer looking to step up of your software development experience by also working with AI and Machine Learning tools?
A fast-paced and modern scale-up building software to improve maintenance performance across the F1, aerospace and rail sectors are growing their software engineering team. They are looking for a Junior Full Stack Developer with a few years under their belt and looking to take their knowledge and skills to the next level working in a cutting-edge full stack tech environment.
- Develop Innovative AI Solutions: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement cutting-edge AI-powered software and their flagship product, aimed at transforming maintenance performance for diverse industries.
- End-to-End Product Ownership: Take ownership of the entire software development lifecycle, from conceptualisation and design to deployment and maintenance. Drive the evolution of key products, ensuring they meet high-quality standards and deliver exceptional value to clients.
- Collaborative Problem Solving: Work closely within a friendly and collaborative team environment to solve complex challenges related to maintenance data quality and system effectiveness. Engage in fast-paced, next day launch environment, contributing to the rapid development and deployment of AI-driven solutions that enable efficient operations and sustainable improvement in maintenance performance.
Key requirements for this Junior Full Stack Developer opportunity:
- Minimum 2.5 years of hands-on experience in Java and Spring Boot, showcasing proficiency in backend development.
- Demonstrated experience in comprehensive software testing, including unit, integration, and end-to-end testing, ensuring high-quality, reliable applications.
- Background in product-oriented development, translating client needs into user-friendly features.
- Startup experience is desirable
Interested in learning more about this Junior Full Stack Developer opportunity? Apply today or reach out directly to me!📩
Understanding Recruitment is the agency representing this vacancy on behalf of the employer