Have you recently graduated from a Russell Group university with a Computer Science degree?
Junior Analyst Developer
Location: Hybrid working in Hertfordshire
Salary: £45-50,000 + 30% bonus
We are excited to be partnering with a FinTech who specialise in providing spread trading across sports by offering industry-leading odds on top sports all around the world.
They are looking for recent computer science graduates to join their team as a Junior Analyst Developer who will be exposed to cutting-edge projects using modern technology through a variety of constantly evolving and developing projects.
As a Junior Analyst Developer, you will be experience with:
This is a brilliant first step to kickstart your career in software development with unlimited learning potential. Skills you will learn include:
- Working on complex and varied domains such as financial trading, sports trading and casino betting
- Gaining varied exposure through regular team rotations:
- Complex real-time systems
- Full-stack development with user interface technologies
- Exposure to DevOps practices e.g. Kubernetes
- Opportunity for ownership of end-to-end systems
Just 20 minutes from Kings Cross, you can work from home twice a week!
If you have worked with the above technologies, whether that be at university or in personal projects, apply now for this exciting Junior Analyst Developer opportunity!
Please note: Due to compliancy reasons, we will only be able to consider applications based in and eligible to work in the UK.