Senior Fullstack engineer (Biotech)
Understanding Recruitment San Francisco Bay Area (On-site)
About the job
🚀 Join a Revolutionary Biotech Team, bluring the boundary between medical devices and consumer electronics 🚀
I'm working with a well-funded company (over $160 million) looking for the superstar full-stack engineers to join their talented engineering team. You'd be working directly with America's pioneers of the Biotech space.
This isn't just another Biotech platform: this company is developing advanced technology to blur the line between medical devices and consumer electronics, a process that has the potential to profoundly reshape the human condition. For example, they've developed an incredible new product to tackle retinal blindness i'd love to tell you more about.
You'd be joining as a senior hire into their team in the Bay area, working across the stack to deliver the future of the US health industry.
Most importantly, they're after daring, entrepreneurial and mission led engineers who are ready to roll their sleeves up...
Is it time to take some real ownership?
*This is an on-site role around Oakland*
* Significant experience with React, Typescrip and any backend language. The team use Ruby on Rails, but it isn't a hard requirement to have worked in it.
* At least 3+ years of developer experience.
* You MUST have had some start-up experience.
💡 Nice to Haves:
- Passion for Biotech and experience within a US Biotech.
* Unlimited vacation, competitive salary and an equity portion in an early team.
* Comprehensive (100% cover) medical, dental, and vision insurance., 401k.
* Healthy meals in office provided
Ready to be part of this groundbreaking team?
To apply: Please click on the 'Easy Apply' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org