Our partners are looking for an Engineering Manager to push the boundaries of interoperability. Having gained nearly $20m of pre-seed funding, developers are provided with an API to connect between blockchains and add interoperability without permission.
In this role, the Engineering Manager will:
- Lead a team of engineers, conduct performance reviews, set goals and provide feedback.
- Provide technical guidance across the codebase (Rust, TypeScript, Solidity)
- Scale the engineering team and nurture existing talent within the team
- Have coding responsibilities, including building out core functionality, and developing libraries, APIs and services.
The ideal Engineering Manager will have the following experience:
- Managing engineering teams within the blockchain space
- Professional Rust/TypeScript/Solidity experience
- Ethereum or EVM compatible smart contract platforms
- High-availability systems
- Crypto / blockchain native
Please note: This is a hybrid role, with office time required in London.
If you are an experienced Engineering Manager who is excited to contribute to the advancement of blockchain technologies, APPLY NOW!