We're looking for a DevOps engineer to join a Computer Vision scale-up (recent $5m+ funding), born from one of the most respected AI and ML research institutes in Europe, building the most advanced avatars globally for use in biomechanics, gaming, medical research and commerce.
You would join a team of experts from the world of academia and industry (founding members are ex-Google, ex-Amazon, and ex-high level research), who are looking to improve the reliability and scalability of their SaaS platform, ensuring great experience in enterprise scale, often complex, customer environments.
As a DevOps engineer in this team you would:
- Work closely with the Go engineering and ML teams
- Streamline CI/CD pipelines and automation processes
- Build infrastructure supporting the delivery and training on Generative AI models
An ideal DevOps engineer would have:
- Experience with AWS and associated tooling
- Strong Kubernetes experience in complex environments, not just managed Services
- A passion to learn and develop in the ML space, even without current experience in it
We can offer you:
- A salary of up to €85,000
- Full Remote working from any EU Country (No sponsorship available)