US$150000 - US$200000 per annum
13 days ago
Understanding Recruitment is seeking an experienced Compiler Engineer to join one of the world's most successful semiconductor and mobile communication companies. As a Compiler Engineer you will be joining a Boston based team to develop high performance compiler tech for next gen 5G wireless modems. You will have the opportunity to influence the company's prospects by contributing to compiler architecture and processor architecture.
- Design & implement new compiler parts.
- Develop compiler support for new processor architectures.
- Prototype and propose architecture improvements.
- Lead design & code reviews
- Work with internal customers to set toolchain development direction.
- Experience developing and contributing to compiler project code base i.e. LLVM, GCC, ICC, MSVC
- Experience developing compiler code generators.
- Excellent coding and analysis skills including assembly code.
- Keen interest in programming languages
In addition, experience in any of the following would be highly beneficial:
- Loop code generation
- ML techniques for compilation
- Relationships between compiler and processor design
- Parallel programming paradigms
- Modern processor instruction set architectures, including multi-core, multi-thread and vector processing.