Have you worked as a Technician or Technical Analyst and are looking to move into development?
Do you have a Computer Science degree from a Russell Group university?
Analyst Developer - Sports Betting
Salary - up to £65k + 30% bonus
Hybrid working - two days a week in Hertfordshire (20 mins from Kings Cross)
I am excited to be continuing to help our long-standing partner on their search for an Analyst Developer. You will be joining a talented team who have created a one-of-a-kind financial trading platform that has been awarded Best Sports Spread Betting Operator due to its global success offering industry-leading odds on sports.
You will be a great Analyst Developer if you have:
- A Computer Science Degree from a Russell Group University
- 1-2 years commercial experience in software development or analytics
- Experience with C#, .Net and SQL either commercial or in personal projects or university
This is an excellent opportunity for someone early on in their career you will have the opportunity to work on numerous cutting-edge projects, constantly learning and progressing.
- Working on various complex domains e.g. financial trading, sports trading
- Exposure to DevOps practices e.g. Docker, Kubernetes
- Access to maintaining and developing a complex microservices architecture
- Involvement in end-end system ownership
If you come from a background in C# and are looking for a more technically challenging project to get involved in, and enjoy the flexibility of working from home 3 days a week, apply now for this exciting Analyst Developer position!
Please note: Due to compliancy reasons, we will only be able to consider applications based in and eligible to work in the UK.